Tuesday 16 February 2010

London Fashion Week


There'll be less of me making things in the next couple of weeks (but my Wardrobe Refashion Pledge is due to start March 1st!), as I am working at London Fashion Week & Weekend :)
I'll be reporting back here most days,
to share my excitement and various experiences whilst working there!

I'm working really long hours, so I expect I will be completely exhausted
but it will definitely be worth it! I'm so excited :D

and for now, I shall leave you with these beauties that I came across on another blog!
If only I could make shoes like this...

TEAPOTS ON SHOES?!


B-e-a-uuutifull.


From the current window display @ Printempts department store, Paris



More on the display here!
Images from Haute World & Style.com



I'll be back forsome reporting soooon!

:)

2 comments:

  1. ooo fashion week....
    nice..:)
    i love that shoes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. Theyre like art.
    LUST! i want them but could i wear them?! :P
    x

    ReplyDelete